Friday, December 15, 2006

The first time at Bangsan [when i was young]

I like the beach very much . So, I hope to go there one day . And one day I have chanced to go there. I went to Bangsan Beach at chonburi. When I was 10 years old .I never for get that there beautiful,fresh, clean, blue sea and alot of coconut trees. There is a good weather. I went there with my family. We were enjoy in our holiday so much. I'm swimming all day. Then I sit on banana boat with my brother. It wasexciting and very funny. For this reson the beach is a best memory for me. And when we thing about this it make me feel exciting and enjoy away.

2 comments:

MindTwister said...

katie_ I love too and when I go there .I felt happy and fresh all the time but if you have a chang to go to Phuket you will feel more exciting.

MindTwister said...

I like the sea,because It make me feel happy,funny,and sometimes also sad.If possible I want go to KAO-CHANG with my family every year.