Friday, December 1, 2006

Pirates of the Caribbean 2

Before I saw this movie.I wonder why a lot of people prefer this movie. And now, I know
what's the reason of those people.This movie tell about friendship, love and the important of this
story is how to catch the treasure.I like the element in this movie.Such as character, setting, sound effects etc. When I saw Pirates2. It make me felt exciting and funny all the time.
Even I never see version1 before.But I also enjoy the movie as same as many people.Nowadays I think Pirates is one of the most my best movie in my heart. Do you agree so?

1 comment:

MindTwister said...

I think your comment this movies to me immag my brain same to saw " Pirate of the Caribbean2" with you.I feel relax and I would like to saw this movie if I have free time.It's good comment for me.